Are Devilinspired’s Clothes Sizes/Shoe Sizes Standardized?
No, they are all not standardized. It’s sorry that there are dozens of Taobao businesses that are collected in Devilinspired so we could not have a standard size chart for clothes and shoes. Please check every size chart carefully and select size according to it rather than choosing the size depending on the habit.
Garment Size Chart VS Body Size Chart
There are two kinds of size charts for clothes in the store. Garment Size Chart is measured at different parts of the garment. Normally, there is a 1-3 centimetre manual error in measurements. When reading this kind of size charts, customers should realize that the corresponding fit human body measurements should at least 3 centimetres smaller than the data; especially for heavy winter apparel, human body measurements should be smaller 5 centimetres at least.
Sometimes, businesses will offer a size chart that indicates the fit human body size range. When reading this kind of size charts, please select one size directly according to your own measurements.
Here are the standard ways to acquire all measurements that used to choose the sizes in the store or getting the right data for a custom product.
(1) Shoulder Width: The length from one side of shoulder acromion to the other side of shoulder acromion. The tape should horizontally to the floor and alongside the skin of back when measures.
(2) Armhole Girth: Wrap the tape measure from the shoulder to the armpit and back up to the shoulder.
(3) Upper Arm Girth: Measures at the mid-point of the acromion (boney point of shoulder) and the olecranon (boney point of elbow) the upper arm.
(4) Waist: The circumference of the waist and measures at 2 centimetres above the navel.
(5) Bust: The circumference of the breasts and measures at the fullest part of them.
(6) Underbust: The circumference just under the bust. Please keep the tape horizontally to the floor when measures.
(7) Hips: The circumference that measures at the fullest part of hips.
(8) Thigh Girth: The circumference that measures at the thickest part of the thigh.
(9) Calf Girth: The circumference that measures at the thickest part of the calf.
(10) Leg Length: It refers to the true leg length. True leg length is from ASIS to the tip of the medial malleolus. ASIS is an abbreviation of ‘Anterior superior iliac spine’. The video of how to measure the ‘True Leg Length’ is https://youtu.be/Lo87BX7QUhA
Shoe Size Conversion
Standard Chinese Shoe Size Measurements
|Standard||Chinese Sizes Number||Fit Foot Length(millimetre)||Fit Foot Width(millimetre)|
Shoe Size Conversion
Measure Foot Measurements
(1) Foot length: The length of a person's foot is commonly defined as (a) the distance between two parallel lines that are perpendicular to the foot and (b) in contact with the most prominent toe and the most prominent part of the heel. (Quoted from Wiki)
(2) Foot width: The width of a person’s foot is defined as (a) the distance between two points that measured at the widest part of the foot.
(3) Foot girth: Foot girth is the circumference of the widest part of the foot.